MySQL Error Messages

We contracted with a 3rd party to skin our store. Now, a MySQL database error is displayed when I hit an invalid link. How do I turn this off?

index.php?target=categories&category_id=x'%3B"%2C)`[COLOR=#000000]Database error:[/COLOR] 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\';\",)`' at line 1
[COLOR=#000000]Invalid query:[/COLOR] SELECT c.id_path FROM cscart_categories c WHERE category_id=x\';\",)`

[quote name=‘grayloon’]We contracted with a 3rd party to skin our store. Now, a MySQL database error is displayed when I hit an invalid link.[/QUOTE]

contact them and tell them to fix it…

We had a bad relationship and broke up. This isn’t a simple setting in the admin or a config file?

[quote name=‘grayloon’]We had a bad relationship and broke up. This isn’t a simple setting in the admin or a config file?[/quote]

It’s part of the skin, I doubt it would be the category itself as the database won’t be responding at all otherwise.

[quote name=‘grayloon’]We had a bad relationship and broke up.[/QUOTE]

bad relationship or not if they are not willing to modify the skins correctly so that a customer’s cart functions correctly then you should post in the forums in 3rd Party Reviews so no one else uses them, Thanks - Sno