My Quickbooks Merchant Services HELL is over!

[quote]Is this really worth it…[/quote]

Unfortunately at this stage you have far too much invested to quit now!

Although I do have sympathy for you considering you have been talking to yourself for weeks over this! :)

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1323381246’ post=‘127544’]

Unfortunately at this stage you have far too much invested to quit now!

Although I do have sympathy for you considering you have been talking to yourself for weeks over this! :)

[/quote]

Well thanks for the simpothy Struck.

I found out what I was doing wrong. It all started when I sat back and said. “hey I should try to use Intuit for my credit card processing” That is what I was doing wrong.

I gave up on it and closed my intuit web payments selection. I have already had a paypal account since 2003 so I just applied for their web payments pro and am already taking credit cards on our site that way.

Screw you intuit with their non phone support. When I called them they would just say that they do not have phone support and that I would have to just go to the website for help.

Well been there and done that and am DONE.

So now my hell is over too…

Scotty

Update

12/12/2011

Once you sign up for Paypal Web Payments Pro. They have a rolling reserve that they hold 30% of EVERY PAYMENT for 90 days. Needless to say I am back at square one looking for a new merchant to process payments.

I followed bofco directions precisely including the edits made by repliers here. Finally got my connection and connection ID etc to show up.

When I run transactions however I get declined, I have it set in live mode and the card is good. Any idea how to actually troubleshoot this from here, anything in logs will help me find out why it's not working? It was my understanding if you got the connection ID then you were good to go.

I checked the log for a declined transaction and get this error:

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]HTTPS: libcurl error(58): unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass phrase?)[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,](The key is there and the passphrse is correct…)[/font][/color]

I finally got this to work today, apparently the format I used for a text editor was off has to be straight plain text when creating your certificate/keys. Use “text editor” on MAC and force plain text. When I did this the libcurl error 58 went away and now I can process transactions, only tok me about a month and 50 tries but I hope this helps someone else.