Hello,

using now latest 452 SP2, I need to install script before

in web I found suggestion to add like

{literal}

{/literal}

What is the proper way to do it?

I have tried adding following

responsive / templates / addons / my_changes / hooks / index / index.post.tpl

responsive / templates / addons / my_changes / hooks / index / head_scripts.post.tpl

responsive / templates / addons / my_changes / hooks / index / body_scripts.post.tpl

but none work.

but adding to

responsive / templates / index.tpl

right before does work, even I use custom not a default responsive theme.

The head_scripts.post.tpl file should work for you. Just make sure you clear the cache so it will be seen.

Note that you may want to add a data-no-defer attribute to the 'script' tag like:

This will prevent the site JS from pushing the script to the end of the page load. If your script doesn't need to be loaded before html (but before document.ready) then don't use the data-no-defer for better page ranking.

Ive a slightly different issue, with my_changes

Ive made changes to /design/backend/templates/views/product_options/update.tpl

and placed the file in /design/backend/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/views/product_options/update.tpl

But when the changes are not showing. Am I placing the override file in the incorrect location or have it incorrectly named?

Are My changes Overrides working for the backend in 4.5.2.SP2

PS.

Yep... did the &ctpl &cc thing and tried deleting the cache files completely.

Looks correct off the top of my head... Easiest thing to do is to add a comment to your update.tpl file like:

Then search for Remoteone in your page source or html inspector. Also be sure the my_changes addon is active.

You are right, head_scripts.post.tpl does work well. Thanks

The head_scripts.post.tpl file should work for you. Just make sure you clear the cache so it will be seen.

Note that you may want to add a data-no-defer attribute to the 'script' tag like:

This will prevent the site JS from pushing the script to the end of the page load. If your script doesn't need to be loaded before html (but before document.ready) then don't use the data-no-defer for better page ranking.

-

But when the changes are not showing. Am I placing the override file in the incorrect location or have it incorrectly named?

The name and path are correct!

- make sure that the My changes module is installed and active

- delete the var/cache directory manually

Note that &ctpl won't reset the registry where record of current hooks is kept. Need to use &cc instead.

Note that manually clearing cache is the more sure-fire way to address.

Thanks for the info, I had only been doing &ctpl after editing the tpl file as &cc&ctpl take quite a bit longer to reload. As you say, manually deleting the //cache folder is the ultimate.

Thanks for the info, I had only been doing &ctpl after editing the tpl file as &cc&ctpl take quite a bit longer to reload. As you say, manually deleting the //cache folder is the ultimate.

Is it ok now?

Yes, manually deleting the /var/cache folder is often needed to make the changes show. But most of the time, &cc&ctpl rather than just &ctpl works also.

Just for clarity....

&cc - clears the registry cache. If you "add" a new hook file or template, you need to &cc to get that page into the registry cache so it will be seen by the system and correlated to the appropriate template.

&ctpl - clears the template cache and will remove the smarty compiled cached pages. This should be done if you change the "content" of an existing template and do NOT have the "Rebuild cache automatically" turned on.

Note that updates to dynamic pages (I.e. layout manager and template editor) will remove the template cache entries for those modified pages (or blocks) only and then only those will be rebuilt when referenced.

Hello

Anybody can help me whit this problem

Too Many Links

We crawled 9,312 HTML pages and found:

Acceptable links

pages
Too many links
pages
What is this topic about?

Pages that contain an unusually high number of links.

Why is this important?

Too many links on a page can negatively impact how search engines assess the quality of the page, and can make your site harder to navigate.

Recommended Action
  1. 1Review the list of pages with too many links, and reduce the number links as much as possible.
  2. 2If some of the pages contain user-generated content, review the pages to make sure they don't contain link spam.
Tips

As a rule, keep the number of pages with more than 100 links on them to a minimum, and avoid pages with more than 1,000 links.

And where in cscart can be resolve?