I made some changes to the content of a block from my homepage, but it seems they are not visible on all the PCs. I am not sure if this is about the cache. I just added some HTML element in order to create a functionality which toggles some text:
So on the below page, above "CELE MAI VIZUALIZATE", it should be an arrow. When clicking on that arrow, the rest of the text should be visible. The problem is not with the functionality. If the arrow appears to an user, then the expanding thing works fine. The problem is that this arrow and the HTML elements I added for this, are not present on the page and the whole text is visible by default, but as I said, this seems to happen randomly for different PCs/locations.
PS Failed to reproduce the issue in different browsers
Thanks for your reply. I checked my browser console through Firebux on Firefox, but there are no JS errors. As I said, this is not browser related because if it works on a browser on your machine, it works on all of them. The problem seems to appear on different IPs/machines.