Multivendor + Products Form Other Shops (Feeds) = Duplicate Content?

Hello,

I have this questions.We have Multivendor shop, which receive products in feed format from other shops.But the problem is that Google sees this products as duplicate content and we have poor SEO results and many pages are not indexed by Google.How to deal with this problem?

When I search a product, which is in our site Google shows the origin store but our Multivendor shop is not in results, although we have the product in right url structur like

mysite.com/the exact mane of the product.html

Have you so far such SEO problem?

Good Question, I'm interested to know as well.

Hello,

Look what I received as answer in one SEO forum:[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

The reason Google sees your product feed results as duplicate content is because it is duplicate content. If you are publishing unedited feeds from your vendors, there are likely many other sites that are doing the same thing. Google does not want to clutter their search results with page after page of the identical content over and over. They will always default to showing the original store if they can ascertain which page that is, and they will always try to filter out the duplicates, such as your pages.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

Your URLs have nothing to do with it. You cannot overcome a duplicate content issue by including the product name in your URL. (In fact, there are almost NO issues that can be overcome by including the product name in your URL. Your URLs are a very minor factor, at best, and will not in any way compensate for more serious problems.)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

The only way around it is to stop simply taking the easy way out by publishing the feeds as-is. If you don't want your pages to be flagged for duplicate content, you have to write your own unique content. There is no other way around it. Yes, this will take a lot more work than simply auto-publishing a feed. If you want to be rewarded by Google, you're going to have to put in more than minimal effort.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

So he tell me in one word, there is no sence to build a Multivendor Shop, because all the products he will become, will be not indexed in Google.Or if indexed, my site will be shown in 10-20 page, which is very bad.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

Have you [color=#222222]experience with such problem, and what you suggest for this very big problem.Maybe I can earn value backlinks to my site to show Google, it make sence to put it on page 1-2 for some keywords.[/color][/font][/color]