I am using 4.4.2 Multivendor.
I have an issue at the following scenario :
1. Make an Order. put 2 products from different vendor
2. Make payment for the order
3. in the order db it will create 3 records
- 1 parent order . e.g Order ID = 1 , is_parent_order = Y.
- 2 the child order (vendor 'A' & vendor 'B', e.g Order ID = 2 and Order ID = 3 , parent_order_id = 1
4. View in Customer Order List
- Listed 2 order ( the childs order, order_id = 2 & order_id = 3) . the parent Order will not listed, is it correct ?
5. Does the customer suppose to get 2 email ? one for product from Vendor A and the other one from Vendor B.
6. If yes, the issue is when I check on Customer email, only received 1 order (product from Vendor 'B'. not receive the other one (product from Vendor A).