Multiple pickup stores

How to do this:

I have different ‘pickup stores’ so I want to let my clients choose in which store they want to pickup their products.

So far as I can see I can make up a ‘free shipping’ methode as explained on CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.16.x documentation

but the problem actually is that I can’t put the address somewhere to let them see where exactly they can pickup their products. I can place the addresses somewhere on the site offcourse or place the pickup adreeses in my orderstatus mails… but that is not what I want.

bottomline: client must be able to choose between different pickup stores with their addresses mentioned.

IS this possible? Or someone can make a mod for me?

thnx in advance

Hello raey,

You can try creating several free shipping methods (one free shipping method per store) and name them according to names of your store. In this case a customer can select a necessary shipping method considering a store's name on the checkout page.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’ timestamp=‘1311583145’ post=‘118174’]

You can try creating several free shipping methods (one free shipping method per store) and name them according to names of your store.

[/quote]

Hi,

This method is not so fancy. :( The “In-Store Pickup” option would allow the customer to choose from e.g. a drop down list of retail stores where they want the order get.

It is possible to achieve this functionality with some development, creating an add-on? If yes, could you please send me the basic methodology? I have development resources so I only need the methodology of a possible solution.

Thanks in advance.

how about adding an option to all products ? pick up store select box, and let them choose as an option ?