Multilingual forums

Hello,

Today we have created [size=3]multilingual forums[/size] for non-English speakers here on the Community Forums:

Now you can communicate with other CS-Cart users from your country in your native language.

There are currently 8 languages in the [size=3]list[/size] - Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic and Turkish. New languages are added by request in this thread (we will check if we have enough users from the appropriate countries).

If one of the languages above (except Russian) is your native one and you are willing to moderate the appropriate forum, please PM me.

Thank you.

Anyway to set the 'View New Content' link to only show posts in my language of preference and ignore the other posts? Now when I click on the link it shows a lot of posts in languages I do not understand.

David

Hello David,

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1317068720' post='122349']

Anyway to set the 'View New Content' link to only show posts in my language of preference and ignore the other posts? Now when I click on the link it shows a lot of posts in languages I do not understand.

[/quote]

Unfortunately, the forum software does not 'know' what your native language is and such a setting is missing in your profile. Moreover, the software does not 'know' in what language each post is written.

If you would like to track new posts in a forum in your native language, please subscribe to its RSS feed. You can find the RSS icon in the top right corner.

I hope it will help you.

Thank you.

[size=3]Greek[/size] and [size=3]Polish[/size] language forums have been added.