Multi-Vendor Several Issues [Support Needed]

Hello,

I moved to VPS with Inmotion hosting 3 months ago and I am having almost a daily issues with the database and the speed of the website in general and few other minor issues I will try to list:

- Always I can't access the admin panel, clients receive Service Not Available message and this is because of a crash in the database which I have to do a database repair from the cPanel in order to fix this.

Table './cscart_user_session_products' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed (144)UPDATE cscart_user_session_products SET session_id = 'f68b09bc87f6e74896675e61b2c4d6bc-A' WHERE session_id = '542f91f423a52944516bc371bd181513-A'

- Always receive an email from cPanel such as:

- The service “queueprocd” appears to be down.

- The service “spamd” is now operational.

I am not an IT guy so I don't understand why this is happening. I tried to resolve it with the hosting company but no luck.

- Slowness in the website from time to time.

- Now, the statistucs in the main page in Admin panel has gone. I can't see anything. This just happened today.

The server is configured as per CS-Cart Requirements but still receiving these issues.

The server is configured as per CS-Cart Requirements but still receiving these issues.

Try installing redis for sessions. My knowledge about CPanel is severely limited but it should be doable. Only thing you will then need to do is change the setting in config.local.php to use 'redis' instead of 'database' as the session service provider.

Hello

Try changing the type of tables that crash from MyISAM to InnoDB. It helped me in a few cases.

Best regards

Robert

Thanks guys for your reply.

I am not that expert and I don't think I can do the suggestion solutions myself. That's why I need someone to do it for me at a paid amount.

We have sent you a PM.

Best regards,

Alt-team.