Multi-Vendor Portal

I am looking to allow different companies to log into my store but under different portals so the pricing is different for each one without the other knowing. Does the new Multi-Vendor program have the that ability?

[quote name='Wop99' timestamp='1435692756' post='221134']

I am looking to allow different companies to log into my store but under different portals so the pricing is different for each one without the other knowing. Does the new Multi-Vendor program have the that ability?

[/quote]

Each vendor is provided with a separate admin panel to manage own settings and products. Vendors will not interfere with each other's activity. It means that he will not see products (and prices as well) from other vendors.

Actually, I will controlling all the different companies that will be purchasing. That is why I wanted to know if this program is able to handle what I need. So you are saying that I would have 3 admin panels for the three companies I let purchase my products?

It is not quire clear what do you mean by “companies I let purchase my products”. Vendors can sell products but not purchase them. Please advise.

I have three companies that I want to allow their employees to purchase my products. I want to have three different stores that the employees can log into and buy the products(Ex: Best Buy employees would log into a Best Buy Store, Apple employees would log into an Apple Store,etc.)

I guess you can call them three different portals for the three different stores, but it would all be tied to one main store that I control.