Multi-vendor Merchant buying products - Backordered

Hi, seems like when merchants buy products on our multi-vendor version the products get set to backordered after payment instead of processed after payment.

Has anyone face this problem? Also, if I look at the details of a merchant in the user section, I can't see the link “view all orders”.

Sometimes our merchants place order on behalf of their users and ask us to ship it to them. Should I get them to create a regular user account using a different email? Would rather not if someone has a solution.

Thanks,

D.

Hello Belzibot,

[quote]Hi, seems like when merchants buy products on our multi-vendor version the products get set to backordered after payment instead of processed after payment.

Has anyone face this problem?[/quote]

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experience this issue.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

[quote]

Also, if I look at the details of a merchant in the user section, I can't see the link “view all orders”.

Sometimes our merchants place order on behalf of their users and ask us to ship it to them. Should I get them to create a regular user account using a different email? Would rather not if someone has a solution.

Thanks,

D.[/quote]

In this case a vendor can place an order only by acting on behalf of a customer or having his/her own customer account on the storefront.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks for the reply. Is there a reason why a merchant isn't set to buy just like a customer since they

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1318506639' post='123623']

Hello Belzibot,

Thank you for your message. I guess I will ask my merchants that purchase for their customers that aren't register on our site to create themselves a customer account separately.

Are you working on setting up the cart so that buyers can send different products to different address in one order?

Thanks and will be waiting for your reply.

D.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

In this case a vendor can place an order only by acting on behalf of a customer or having his/her own customer account on the storefront.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hi Pavel, you mention the merchant should have it's own customer account, should this be done as a totally new registered user or it can be both a merchant and a customer under the same account? Is there any reasons why a merchant can't act as a customer with the same account since the register pretty much under the same form?

Thanks,

D.

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1318506639' post='123623']

Hello Belzibot,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experience this issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]