Multi-Vendor Commission Based On Categories

We can’t have standard commission(fixed or percentage) for each seller, as each product sell for different margin and sellers have wide variety of products which belong different categories, CS-Cart should consider implementing commissions based on category.

Dear Shyambanda,

[quote name='shyambanda' timestamp='1420794696' post='202044']

We can't have standard commission(fixed or percentage) for each seller, as each product sell for different margin and sellers have wide variety of products which belong different categories, CS-Cart should consider implementing commissions based on category.

[/quote]

Custom modification is required here.

Please contact us using the link from our signature to get a free quote.

Best regards, Alt-team.

We can't have standard commission(fixed or percentage) for each seller, as each product sell for different margin and sellers have wide variety of products which belong different categories, CS-Cart should consider implementing commissions based on category.

[/quote]

Hello,

I have analyzed your requirement on category based vendor commission. We are working same kind of customization work for one of our Clients CS-Cart multi-vendor now so please contact Us at sales@abssoft.co.in.

Thankyou

[/quote]

Commission should be bsaed on Category as well as on basis of product or vendor. Some how we assign a special rate of commission to a product or some times we assign a special rate of commission on a category for a particular Vendor.

Such features are assential features for a marketplace but don't know why cs cart is not working on it.

I don't know if anyone can help me… we have partners who use the site for placing their sales. The commissions are for mobile phone tariffs and therefore it is based on a particular phone and tariff - not on a percentage -. What commission product would be suitable and how would i get the information into CS Cart and how would CS Cart be able to work the commission. Would we have to have them as vendors or affiliates as far as commission is concerned. Hope someone can assist me. Thank you

hi PaulM,

[quote]I don't know if anyone can help me… we have partners who use the site for placing their sales. The commissions are for mobile phone tariffs and therefore it is based on a particular phone and tariff - not on a percentage -. What commission product would be suitable and how would i get the information into CS Cart and how would CS Cart be able to work the commission. Would we have to have them as vendors or affiliates as far as commission is concerned. Hope someone can assist me. Thank you [/quote]

this feature needs additional customization so we are at your service

best regards,

WSA team

Hi,

it is already Available with us specially keeping in mind about the Indian eCommerce Requirements.

You can contact us at Kartpay.com

Thanks,

Sachin