Multi Vendor 3.0.3 email customer Question

Hey guys,

Let me preface this by saying I have been looking through all the postings and searching for this answer for more than a few days before finally coming here to bug you guys.

We have been experimenting with 3.03 multi-vendor the 15 day version a couple of times and now the downloadable trial and there is one thing we cannot figure out… is there a secondary flag that needs to be set somewhere for customers to receive new purchase information from new vendors set up in the CS-Cart 3.03 system.

I understand that in Admin under Order=>Order Statuses=> Open…,. the notify customer is by default is checked to notify(email).

The Open status has been left to notify customer… but we consistently find that no email is sent to a new customer purchase from “New” vendors set up in the system.

I am under the assumption that setting the flag in Order Statuses is a global setting and should work the same for all the vendors… not just the dummy ones set up by CS-Cart (ACME and H&H)… am I incorrect? Maybe I am blind and cannot find the setting.

Please note the pics included… Thanks

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:6041]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:6039]

i also with same problem. client will be confused if they got ““commen order”” email's from vendor each.

that's why i thinking also combine order for ““commen order”” from vendor and then send "“order notification” by DEFAULT COMPANY NAME AND EMAIL.

the email must have two things. vendor contact email — make as only use when they log in to cpanel.

vendor's contact information must be default email ----order@yourdomain.com

also need to vendor's contact information to other filed. so client will get email only from order@yourdomain.com

i have also this addon -----as 100 us$