Multi Storefront Installation

Hi all,

For those who have used a multi store front. Let's say I want to create 2 store, store1.test.com and store2.test.com (the server is same)

What steps should I do?

I did not find a detail guide to install multi store front on the manual CS cart.

And one question, is there anything that can give me information disadvantage using a multi store front?

Hope anyone can help me.

Regards,

Andry

[quote name='Andry MIS' timestamp='1411976855' post='193029']

Hi all,

For those who have used a multi store front. Let's say I want to create 2 store, store1.test.com and store2.test.com (the server is same)

What steps should I do?

I did not find a detail guide to install multi store front on the manual CS cart.

And one question, is there anything that can give me information disadvantage using a multi store front?

Hope anyone can help me.

[/quote]

Please check these articles:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Hope this will help.

Thank you,

I've tried these settings, but I found one problem.

When I did the addition of the product in store 1 and I share the products to store 2, the product can be shared in store 2, but the picture can not show. Do you know why?

Anyone please…

[quote name='Andry MIS' timestamp='1411978883' post='193035'] Thank you, I've tried these settings, but I found one problem. When I did the addition of the product in store 1 and I share the products to store 2, the product can be shared in store 2, but the picture can not show. Do you know why? [/quote]

So the main issue is in the product image? Do you see the 'no image' image or corrupted image for the shared product?

Yes the problem is the product image, but no everithing is okay, the problem in my server setting Thanks for your help.

Do you know the disadvantages of using a multi storefront?

[quote name='Andry MIS' timestamp='1412127306' post='193155']

Yes the problem is the product image, but no everithing is okay, the problem in my server setting Thanks for your help.

Do you know the disadvantages of using a multi storefront?

[/quote]

Glad to hear that the problem is solved. Disadvantages depends on your business needs.

Multi Storefront must be same server or can using different server?

[quote name='Andry MIS' timestamp='1412759762' post='193613']

Multi Storefront must be same server or can using different server?

[/quote]

One installation on one server is used. Thank you.

Thank you!

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1411977540' post='193034']

Please check these articles:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Hope this will help.

[/quote]

Hi,

Need your advice.

I want to create 2 store with mutistorefront concept :

www.store.com/ id → installation here

www.store.com/uk

I don't know how to setting the .htaccess. in www.store.com/uk

Please help me.

To set an htaccess file you can create a text file in notepad with the code provided and rename it .htaccess with no extension and uploaded to the folder that needs the .htaccess

[quote name='zeero6' timestamp='1413297430' post='194158']

To set an htaccess file you can create a text file in notepad with the code provided and rename it .htaccess with no extension and uploaded to the folder that needs the .htaccess

[/quote]

Thank you for your information.

Yes, i know ho to create .htacces file but i dont know the content of .htacces

It tells you here

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

if your main storefront is in a subdirectory of your site you can't add additional stores…

I found the .htacces config, like this :

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ …/[subfolder name]/$1 [L,QSA,E=DOCUMENT_ROOT:/home/account_name/public_html/store2]

You should only have to change account_name and store2 to your own