Multi Language And Multi Local Cscart Webstore

Hello,
I would like to create various webstore with one backend

Example: mysite.it, mysite.fr, mysite.de

It will have different language and sometime different currency

Is it multivendor that allow me to do it?

How can i have the various message from cs cart to the user translate in all the sites?

All the website will have the same products, only the language will change and the url.
All the sites will have different shipping rules.

But I need to see the order in one backend.

Thank you

Hello,
I would like to create various webstore with one backend

Example: mysite.it, mysite.fr, mysite.de

It will have different language and sometime different currency

Is it multivendor that allow me to do it?

How can i have the various message from cs cart to the user translate in all the sites?

All the website will have the same products, only the language will change and the url.
All the sites will have different shipping rules.

But I need to see the order in one backend.

Thank you

Multi-Vendor is not a solution for you. You should buy 1 CS-Cart license + 2 additional store-front licenses to configure your store in such a way.

Language variables and product descriptions can be different per store.

Great an idea of price for additional store-front license?

Thank you

As authorized reseller, we can offer you additional store-front license at USD 215. You can check offers from other resellers on their websites.

Be aware that if you use multiple storefronts, than loading the cart with some additional non out of the box features becomes really expensive, because you have to pay for each add-on for instance 3 times! In most cases it doesn't matter that you, in principle, run only one store offering the same products, however using different domains, because what developers mostly license add-ons to are exactly domains.

So if you find any add-on for $89 it will cost you $267 in case of your .it .de and .fr storefronts. Some developers offer discounts for multiple storefronts, however considering several add-ons it makes a number anyway. This is an absurd, but sometimes it is even cheaper to buy custom development then purchase 3 or 4 times the same add-on!

eComLabs wrote somewhere here in the forum that you can ask cs-cart team to assign more domains to one cs-cart installation without necessity of purchasing additional storefronts, however this has its serious limitations. One of the first not acceptable would be that you can set only one default language, so if you set it to Italian your .fr and .de visitors will see Italian as a default language. Of course there are IP language based switchers available, but think about other limitations like the some logo on each domain, no possibility to introduce different price policy for each country/domain etc.