Multi Custom Shipping Methods For Same Location

Hi,

Please, could you let me know how to create multi custom shipping methods for same location? Is it possible?

As attached screenshots, suppose we need two different shipping methods for all countries:

Regular Shipping (3-5 days) = $prices

Express Shipping (within 24 hours) = another $prices.

Thanks

screenshot_shipping1.jpg

screenshot_shipping2.jpg

screenshot_shipping3.jpg

screenshot_shipping4.jpg

Yes, it is possible. Try to remove items dependencies from Express shipping, and use more than $0.01 (instead $0.00) for both.

Yes, it is possible. Try to remove items dependencies from Express shipping, and use more than $0.01 (instead $0.00) for both.

Thanks for your reply,

I tried several times with several values, but haven't got yet :?

Please, could you explain it more or attach screenshot of that case?

Please, any one know the solution? :roll:

Please, any one know the solution? :roll:

It should work. Please contact CS-Cart support team

Thanks Alt-team & eCom Labs,
I'm using multi-vendors version and may the error related to vendor specifying.
I would think the 'None' option means 'Default' shipping method for ALL vendors, but unfortunately must choose a specific vendor.
So, Could I create many custom shipping methods as DEFAULT for ALL vendors/products?

shipp-vendor.png

Reading this thread, I'm a bit confused. You can have as many shipping methods as you want that share locations.

What you can't have is a destination that results in multiple locations.

So you can have UPS -> Portland, Oregon

USPS -> Portland, Oregon

Custom Shipping -> Portland, Oregon

Mule Train -> Portland, Oregon

all with different rates and different (possibly) delivery times.

Each vendor can also have the same.

I am afraid, you can select the None field, but it is required to check each vendor account and enable this shipping method for each vendor:

http://prntscr.com/95wpkl

Are you sure you checked the 'Available for vendor' check box at the 'Shipping methods' tab on the 'Editing vendor' page for each vendor?