Moving To New Server - Admin Doesn't Work

I am on version 4.3. I moved a COPY of the site to another server for testing purposes. I imported the DB, deleted the cache, and changed the config.local.php.

I am not sure what else i can do or what i did wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have admin access?

If so, then your issue on the storefront is that you don't have the proper URL set for the storefront.

No, I cannot login as admin, when i type in the url it says the store is closed for mainenance.

Then you have an error. Do a view source of the "closed for maintence" page and near the bottom should be the error data.

You are the absolute best. Thank you so much, Tony.

The error showed me no db connection, and lo and behold the line for db host was missing. Put it in and all is well.

Thanks!

Hi guys

I have Problem after i Transferred cs cart directory to another server. can not see store front and backend there is no any error! i can only see "Store Close"

I have cleared var/cache and the Problem is same!

i have also updated config.local.php no any changes

Kindly help me to solve it

Many Thanks in Advance

did you follow these steps

https://docs.cs-cart.com/4.4.x/install/moving_to_another_server.html

and sorry to state the obvious but you have checked the store is open in admin havent you ?

https://prnt.sc/plmml1

Hi guys

I have Problem after i Transferred cs cart directory to another server. can not see store front and backend there is no any error! i can only see "Store Close"

Many Thanks in Advance

Check page source code (Ctrl + U) to see error message

Hi guys

I also have changed permissions of var to 777

SSL i have disabled before i have transferred to another server!

Many Thanks in Advance

Please check my previous post to check error message