Moving To Ireland

Dear Friends,

Soon i will establish my office to Dublin and i need some advices from those that are living already there and also from those that were living before ;) in Ireland.

What is your advice firm or self-employed?

Best regards,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

Won't be any different than rates for the rest of the UK as it is now (may change come September with the indy vote for Scotland). All depends on various financial factors, feel free to PM me if you need any advice.

Cheers

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1407929310' post='189445']

Won't be any different than rates for the rest of the UK.[/quote]

Didn't know Dublin was part of the UK… My geography is so bad.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1407933967' post='189450']

Didn't know Dublin was part of the UK… My geography is so bad.

[/quote]

It isnt, your geog is ok ! The small part called Northern Ireland is part of UK tho.

Correct, Dublin is in (Southern) Ireland and uses the Euro. Northern Ireland is part of the UK (for now, at least).

The only difference in Ireland and the UK is the tax rates and tax reliefs, ultimately the same legislation, just different % rates. Ireland was seen as a 'tax haven' in western Europe until they took on the Euro.

I am moving on Dublin from Ireland not on Dublin from UK :))))

I guess some lows are the same as UK and i need to learn them better

I'm based in Dublin, Ireland, if you ever need any help

Thank you @djstevie84,

You are employee or you have you own business? Tomorrow i have in plan to spend all my day in Dublin if you are open maybe we can drink a coffee together?

I just arrive for a few days and i really love the live here, i love people, houses and the green.