Moving images to database to upgrade to 2.x error

Trying to move all image to the database so I can upgrade to 2.x from 1.3.5 sp2 but keep getting this error?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Moving images
.....................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................

Database error: 1054 : Unknown column 'image_id' in 'field list'
Invalid query: SELECT image_id, image_path FROM zp_images

Backtrace:
File: /homepages/27/d151825161/htdocs/bgmuknew/bgmuk/go.php
Line: 79
Function: include
File: /homepages/27/d151825161/htdocs/bgmuknew/bgmuk/targets/settings.php
Line: 35
File: /homepages/27/d151825161/htdocs/bgmuknew/bgmuk/include/admin/settings.php
Line: 105
File: /homepages/27/d151825161/htdocs/bgmuknew/bgmuk/include/admin/settings_scripts/images_location.php
Line: 50
Function: db_get_array
File: /homepages/27/d151825161/htdocs/bgmuknew/bgmuk/core/fn_database.php
Line: 42
Function: db_query
File: /homepages/27/d151825161/htdocs/bgmuknew/bgmuk/core/db_mysql.php
Line: 94
Function: db_debug_error

It is my understanding that you cannot upgrade 1.3.5 SP2 to 2.x it needs to be at least 1.3.5 SP4 as noted in the forum post update from Darius. 1.3.5 SP3 and lower is a no go.

See post: [URL=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=11289&highlight=upgrading+database+1.3.5”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=11289&highlight=upgrading+database+1.3.5[/URL]

However in the instructions by Darius posted here: [URL=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=51936&postcount=5”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=51936&postcount=5[/URL] it instructs you how to update 1.3.5 SP4 to 2.0.4

Possibly you could update your 1.3.5 SP2 to SP4 before trying again?

Hope you get this resolved.

CS-Carter is correct.

These instructions may be outdated.

In helpdesk file area download

Database upgrade package: CS-Cart 1.3.5-sp4 to 2.0.8

[QUOTE]Please read the upgrade instructions at [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation or in the “readme.txt” file included in this package[/QUOTE]

Also must say that moving images to db and back may destroy your images, mine got back stripes like some compression decompression thing, so have a proper backup. It would probably be good idea to move out pictures out of /image/ dir after all done you will need to import images back.

I finally found out the issue, I have some other software installed on that database and it was trying to remove images from that too, deleted the other gallery softwarfe and all went ok after that.

Anyway uploaded the database to the new server and ran the update script and it bombed out.

Checked my version, i’m actually running 1.3.5-SP3, guessing i’ll need to upgrade that 1st to sp4??

Thanks

The answer is yes you need to upgrade to SP4 1st.

Should be straight forward if you have the upgrade.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info, trying to get this done now but have ended up with

[QUOTE]#1054 - Unknown column ‘combination_hash’ in ‘field list’ [/QUOTE]

Whilst updating the database?

Any ideas, as always, very greatfull!

Alfie