Moving Cs-Cart From Cpanel To Hespia Panel Hosting

Hi Guys.

I moved my hosting the other day from one hosting company to another. I done a full home directory backup and FTP the zipped file to my new hosting server and extracted the files. The file permissions are still the same. Created a blank database and restored from backup. Made changes to the config.local.php file to take the new database password. My new hosting is running the Hespia control panel.

I keep getting:

Warning: include(/home/MYWEBSITE/public_html/app/schemas/permissions/admin.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/MYWEBSITE/app/functions/fn.common.php on line 2115

Any ideas?

Try to remove the var/cache directory manually

i renamed it to cacheold and it now gives this error:

string(5) “admin” string(6) “schema”

[quote name='San' timestamp='1436179733' post='221748']

string(5) “admin” string(6) “schema”

[/quote]

Only this text? Without additional information?

Had a reply from my hosting company. Looks like you was correct.

We mostly debugged using the /www/MYWEBSITE/app/functions/fn.common.php file, by checking the output from the different variables at the foreach (Registry::get('schema_' . $schema_dir . '_' . $name) as $file) {

however upon reverting the changes (which were mostly var_dumps) and loading the application again it loaded without trouble, which seems to lead to the issue being cached based.

Also I would like to say I have changed hosting supplier numerous times over the years and not once had such excellent service from any hosting company. And there prices are very good. http://launchtoday.co.uk/