Moved To A New Domain Name 'store 'unavailable'

We just moved over a new domain to our website which we were building and previously just accessing via the direct IP address. However we now have the error:

Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'addons/product_configurator/hooks/index/styles.post.tpl' in 'common/styles.tpl' -->

'store unavailable' sign.

What's going on?

Can you log in to admin and uninstall the product configurator addon ?

and perhaps delete the addons files manually and delete or rename the var/cache directory

When in admin all the menu options have gone, there are a few I can access but nothing in settings. Everything was working until the domain DNS information was changed, any idea why that would cause this?

Not sure

YOu have storefront name in admin>stores I assume
Tried deleting or renaming the cache folder by ftp

And I not 100% but this seems to say the configurator is unsuitable for your new version, so Id uninstall manually or whatever I can.

And I not 100% but this seems to say the configurator is unsuitable for your new version, so Id uninstall manually or whatever I can.

This module still can be found on the marketplace from 3rd party developer

I agree with John, try to delete var/cache directory at first

Thanks for the help, I wasn't able to access FTP until this morning but have now cleared the cache

EDIT "this has worked, new error thrown up now but will post new Thread"

Check page source code (Ctrl + U), error code should be on the bottom of the page

If you see "no store-fronts defined", it means that the IP should be replaced with domain in the config.local.php file and on the Administration -> Stores page