Move To Subdomain

How move cs-cart from root to subdomain? version 2.2.5 professional

I follow this instruction but not work CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Are you sure you configured server correctly? What exactly does not work? Please, send link to sub-domain where you are going to locate your store.

I can not log in to admin panel. Just home page work other in menu not work. I clear cache in cpanel var/cache but same again.

[quote name='pantamf' timestamp='1431347233' post='213953']

I can not log in to admin panel. Just home page work other in menu not work. I clear cache in cpanel var/cache but same again.

[/quote]

We guess problem with menu relates the fact, that absolute links are set for menu items within admin panel.

Please, send us also link to admin panel.

i can't login to admin panel. Enter email address and password, and not to log in but are returned to admin login page.

I delete all in [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]var/cache/ [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]& [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]/var/compiled/ [/font][/color]but again the same

[quote name='pantamf' timestamp='1431348974' post='213957']

i can't login to admin panel. Enter email address and password, and not to log in but are returned to admin login page.

[/quote]

It seems everything is correct, if you provide us with the FTP access, we will try find the cause.

and customers can not log on

Please make sure that your server meets CS-Cart requirements. If yes, please provide us with the temporary FTP access to PM so that we can examine the issue

Clear your browser cookies to get rid of old session cookies from your previous site.