Move Tag To General

Hi

i want to know how to move tags field to general below a full description column

thank you,

Hello.

Where ? In frontend or backend ?

Best regards

Robert.

it's on backend

Hello

You can try move code from file /design/backend/templates/addons/tags/hooks/products/tabs_content.post.tpl

to hook (post) "products:update_product_full_description" in addon e.g. my_changes.

there is a good chance that it will work.

Best regards

Robert

In this case you try to rename tabs_content.post.tpl to update_product_full_description.post.tpl

Then clear cache

Thank you but i think it's not like what i want, at now tags field on tags tab i want to modify if possible using addon my change to put tags after full description of the product.

One way is to remove the tabs and show their content one under another. The other way is to create a new block and list all product tags in it.

So create two files

design/backend/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/products/update_product_full_description.post.tpl

{if $addons.tags.status == 'A'}
{if $runtime.company_id && "ULTIMATE"|fn_allowed_for || "MULTIVENDOR"|fn_allowed_for}
    {if $addons.tags.tags_for_products == "Y"}
        {include file="addons/tags/views/tags/components/object_tags.tpl" object=$product_data input_name="product_data" allow_save=true object_type="P" object_id=$product_data.product_id}
    {/if}
{/if}
{/if}

and

design/backend/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/addons/tags/hooks/products/tabs_content.post.tpl

Then clear cache