Most Wanted Features

What I desperately want to see is product options that utilize a different sku or item code depending on the option. For example, a blue shirt I sell has a different sku than the red shirt.

Currently, I am setting my product variants with the sku in the product option…

“Red (product no. 44335)”

“Blue (product no. 45323)”

“Yellow (product no. 65093)”

etc.

I’m not happy with my solution.

I had CS code this for me.

Each product option has its own SKU, and price. This changes automatically using AJAX.

It’ll probably be in v1.3.4

scroll down to the bottom of the page [url]http://www.lypha.com/testimonials.shtml[/url]

Additional for product status - Right, next to the “Amount in stock” we should have three more check box for the product status.

1. Coming Soon
  2. Out of Stock
  3. Sold out

OOS and sold out is somewhat the same, but from the customer perspective. When they see sold out it mean the product is HOT, while OOS simply say “they don’t have it”. So it really make a different.

Those three option should be gray out if the amount in stock is greater than 1.

user agrement - before user can submit order, user must check the box " I have read and agree … term of …" To the right is the link to the agreement .

[quote name=‘taydu’]user agrement - before user can submit order, user must check the box " I have read and agree … term of …" To the right is the link to the agreement .[/quote]

I think this should be included as an option by default, however, if you want to add it to your cart;

[url]http://vb.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=655[/url]

Fairly simple to do.

Simon

I think so too, thank for pointing it out

can we have something like this in the next release?

[url]http://gosatellite.net/captive_works_1639_ctg.htm[/url]

What exactly are we looking at?

look at attackment

package.jpg.JPG

you can create a product (aka package) that contains all the products that comes in that package.

Quickbooks integration

Feature Comparison

Product Configurator

RMA

I have thought of that, but it would be great to let the customer customize their package, and I don’t have to add a new product for each package.

[quote name=‘mclamais’]

Quickbooks integration

Feature Comparison

Product Configurator

[/QUOTE]

Read the thread, then reply with a feature that has’nt been mentioned like 50+ times over…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Read the thread, then reply with a feature that has’nt been mentioned like 50+ times over…[/QUOTE]

No reason to be a jerk.

I just figured if it was mentioned enough times it might happen before something that was only mentioned once.

I hope I don’t have misfortune of replying to one of your post again.

around in circles we go…around in circles we go…circle…cirlces…again if people would just read the posts they would see that Feature Comparison, Product Configurator, Affiliate and Quickbooks would be in v.1.3.4

[quote name=‘snorocket’]around in circles we go…around in circles we go…circle…cirlces…again if people would just read the posts they would see that Feature Comparison, Product Configurator, Affiliate and Quickbooks would be in v.1.3.4[/QUOTE]

I believe Affiliate with be in 1.34. But I also believed it, when I was told it would be in 1.33.

you can email a new user but once they are in the user list you cannot email them directly. i would like the email link to stay.

I know CS-Cart already have “Description”, “Additional Image” and “Download” but what if we need more tab? It also look more tidy and professional if we have it lay out like the picture attached.

Right below the product we should have these tab by default

Description, More Image, Reviews

then with the ability to add more tab, change the position of the tab, Rename tab (More image → additional image), display/not display certain default tab for each individual product. Add review and send to friend should stay intact

add_tab.JPG

When the order is update and the seller choose to notify buyer, in the e-mail there should be a field call tracking.