most amount of products cs-cart can hold?

What is the max products cscart can hold before it crashes… Has anyone ever tried… I know you can add an unlimited amount of products but what is really the limit… 100,000, 200,000 or more???

So you are opening another eBay or Amazon site ?

Well i can give guarantee to you it can hold 500+ :mrgreen: because i have 610 products

Infinite number (although you may need the same quantity of servers Walmart requires to run their operation!).

[quote name=‘Struck’]Infinite number (although you may need the same quantity of servers Walmart requires to run their operation!).[/QUOTE]

Im running a dedicated server with 8gb of space… and I have loaded 150,000 and the homepage has crashed… check out bigjmart.com for example… this was after I loaded a large amount of products into my database…

[quote name=‘bigjmart’]Im running a dedicated server with 8gb of space… and I have loaded 150,000 and the homepage has crashed… check out bigjmart.com for example… this was after I loaded a large amount of products into my database…[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I cannot get to your site without a database error.

We currently have about 5000 parts loaded, but it requires a little more server power if you are going to do any cache at all.

[quote name=‘bigjmart’]Im running a dedicated server with 8gb of space… and I have loaded 150,000 and the homepage has crashed… check out bigjmart.com for example… this was after I loaded a large amount of products into my database…[/QUOTE]

Dude my suggestion for your website is to use your own image server, don’t upload this on imageshack, it looks like chinese hacker or warez site :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘bigjmart’]What is the max products cscart can hold before it crashes… Has anyone ever tried… I know you can add an unlimited amount of products but what is really the limit… 100,000, 200,000 or more???[/QUOTE]

In my site I have around 30K with duplicate product… I wonder samething how many can cs-cart Handel… With some strong server config

[QUOTE]Im running a dedicated server with 8gb of space… [/QUOTE]

Well, although I have never visited their facility, I can assure you that Walmart has multiple datacenters strategically located around the world.