More Than 100 Categories And Unexpectedly Collapsed All! How Can I Fix It? [Fixed]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Everything was ok until today …and… unexpectedly the categories has been collapsed (the list of categories)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]The same things is on the Product Add Page.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]To add some product I need to click on that arrow many times and a pop-up page is open with all categories and after that I choose the exact categories…[/size][/font][/color] (very complicated)

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]how can I put more than 100 categories without collapse all of them?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]-----[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Fixed:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Define('CATEGORY_SHOW_ALL', 100); // if number of categories less than this value, categories tree will be expanded

in the [/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]config.php [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]file of your CS-Cart installation.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]thanks @Anastasiya[/size][/font][/color]

Thank you for this! We have over 2,000 categories and was going through doing some SEO manually. What a pain having it collapsed. The only thing better would be if you could just show 2 or 3 levels automatically expanded.

Thanks again!

Thank you for sharing this.