More product information form

Hi, for a while I’m looking for a product contact form.

So customers will be able to ask more information about a product and which sends the productname or productlink with the form to me. Like the Send to Friend but now to the shop owner.

I now have a workaround where the language translation has a “href” to a cs-cart form but when people fill this in there is no productname included. .

I just have updated to 2.2.3 and unfortunately I still can’t find this feature in the new version while mose webshops have such a contact link.

Is there a way to manage this with CS-Cart so that I know which product the customer is talking about?

Regards

Gert

Gert,

Do a search on the forums for “Ask A Question / Product Enquiry Add-On” You will find a add that I believe will work for you.

Dave

[quote name='dsdewitt' timestamp='1318010118' post='123156']

Gert,

Do a search on the forums for “Ask A Question / Product Enquiry Add-On” You will find a add that I believe will work for you.

Dave

[/quote]

Wow! Didn't know the exact translation to search for such a feature. I was searching for this feature for almost about a year!

I've installed http://1clue.com/product-inquiry.html and it works perfectly

Last question, is it possible to let the “Call us for price” point to the product url or even better to point directly to the inquiry tab? I've tried some variables like [url] but this isn't picked up by cs-cart

Great work!

Regards Gert Jan,