More Invoice Modifications

More Invoice Modifications:

1. I have a default state in the general settings along with the rest of our address.

The invoices print everything except our state. so the street address, zip code Country etc is there

2. How to unbold: Company name above our address, Invoice headings, emial, website etc.

"Contact Information: etc

3. Using the language preferences I found the text area for “Invoice:”

How do I delete the colon that is still there where invoice used to be.?

Thank you

Here’s what I’ve got on the bold font

```php

{* Invoice header *}

```

[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]{$settings.Company.company_name}[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]

{$settings.Company.company_address}

{$settings.Company.company_city}, {$settings.Company.company_state_descr} {$settings.Company.company_zipcode}

{$settings.Company.company_country_descr}

{if $settings.Company.company_phone}
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]{$lang.phone1_label}[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]: {$settings.Company.company_phone}

{/if}
{if $settings.Company.company_phone_2}
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]{$lang.phone2_label}[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]: {$settings.Company.company_phone_2}

{/if}
{if $settings.Company.company_fax}
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]{$lang.fax}[COLOR=red][/COLOR]: {$settings.Company.company_fax}

{/if}
{if $settings.Company.company_website}
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]{$lang.web_site}[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]: {$settings.Company.company_website}

{/if}
{if $settings.Company.company_orders_department}
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]{$lang.email}[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]: backissues@gatefold.com

{/if}

Thank you.

So I should remove the

from the beginning and end of each sentence that I want to unbold.

Is that correct?

[quote name=‘Traveler’]Thank you.

So I should remove the

from the beginning and end of each sentence that I want to unbold.

Is that correct?[/quote]

Remove any tags around a Sentence and you’ll unbold it.

Jesse,

Thank you, I thought so but wanted to be sure because in the past I have made small modifications to php code and added a space by accident which created all sorts of interesting warning messages…

By the way I am now watching Australian TV on a cable channel in Thailand. The Australian ABC plus BBC world are the only channels in English taht I can receive at the moment. I love the Australian countryside.

Ya, that will happen when you incorrectly modify PHP. HTML tags can be removed, added, changed with little to no consequence depending on the change. , , , , etc. are merely formatting tags.