moneybookers

Hello!

Maybe I am not able to find it but…is it possible that moneybookers is not listed as payment method in cs-cart very long list? I mean, they are so widely used internationally, a lot more than some of the payment gateways in cs-cart which i had never heard of before.

Here i copy the instructions to intall the standard product from moneybookers

Easy-to-use gateway interface enabling businesses and individuals to sell goods and services over the Internet safely and securely.

The customer makes the payment on Moneybookers’ secure web servers. He is automatically redirected back to the merchant’s web site once the payment is complete.

Allows real-time communication between the merchant‘s system and Moneybookers‘ transaction servers.

Basic integration

For basic integration simply use this HTML and customise the BLUE fields to your own needs:

N.B.: With this basic integration you are required to manually check whether the payment was processed successfully by viewing your account history. Although you will receive email notification upon each payment to the email address which you have provided as "status_url", you will HAVE TO check your history, as it is not secure to rely on emails.

There's more In this page: [url]http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=m_manual[/url]

RECEIVE MONEY - Full Gateway Integration Manual
Download this PDF document as a guide how to integrate Moneybookers' Merchant Gateway system in order to receive payments

AUTOMATE SEND MONEY AND SERVER REQUESTS - Automated Payments Interface (API) / Merchant Query Interface (MQI)
Download this PDF document in case you want to use Moneybookers' Automated Payments Interface or the Merchant Query Interface which allow you to:

Automatically execute payments to your customers
Manage recurring and on-demand payments
Query transaction statuses
Export transaction histories
* You will need the software "Acrobat Reader" to view the above files.

Any indications on how to apply this to my cs-cart store?

I already contact the csc helpdesk and they said the mod for the Moneybookers is around $350-380 which is bit costly. Also if we use this code there is only one payment choice on moneybookers “Wire Transfer”. No credit card support. Is this because we need to send verification details to moneybookers so they provide the instant credit card code.

I don’t know how to integrate this on cscart but i am also waiting who can make this mod.

it is all money, money, I’m so tired. Sorry everyone I am having a bad day so maybe I’m not in the best mood to write here :roll: but it’s just that I see some companies give a cart with the basic options and other options that are in so many free carts and are widely used by store owners, well, they’re left to be bought separetely for even more than what the cart lisense costed in the 1st place :o

I suppose that’s where the real business is!

Don’t you think it is a bit weird that so many strange almost unknow payment gateways are included and moneybookers is not? It is used by millions not by thousands like some pay methods truly included.

[quote name=‘mirnitagl’]it is all money, money, I’m so tired. Sorry everyone I am having a bad day so maybe I’m not in the best mood to write here :roll: but it’s just that I see some companies give a cart with the basic options and other options that are in so many free carts and are widely used by store owners, well, they’re left to be bought separetely for even more than what the cart lisense costed in the 1st place :o

I suppose that’s where the real business is!

Don’t you think it is a bit weird that so many strange almost unknow payment gateways are included and moneybookers is not? It is used by millions not by thousands like some pay methods truly included.[/QUOTE]

I also agree with you on unknown payment method. I never hear about these payment method before. But really moneybookers will be great for customers. I don’t think who can make this mod for us but one think is also note Moneybookers is also just like Paypal there is no difference.

deleted