Modifying Bottom.TPL

Hello everyone,

I am looking to modify the bottom TPL file to include my company's address and phone number in addition to that which already exists (i.e. Company name and copyright logo and date)… what code needs to be added in order to accomplish this task to the bottom TPL and do any other files need to be modified in order to ensure the changes render properly?

Sean

actually I already looked at the general Q&A for CS Cart. This doesn't solve my issue unless I am missing something from that Q&A link. I still need to figure out the proper code in order for it to appear in the bottom TPL … Can I simply use normal HTML and enter some where within the code below … It doesn't necessarily have to be a dynamic aspect if a quick fix is for it to be static then so be it.

Current code:

{hook name="index:bottom_links"}

{foreach from=$quick_links item="link"}
{$link.descr}
{/foreach}

{/hook}
{hook name="index:bottom"}

© {if $smarty.const.TIME|date_format:"%Y" != $settings.Company.company_start_year}{/if}{$smarty.const.TIME|date_format:"%Y"} {$settings.Company.company_name}

{/hook}

{if $manifest.copyright}

{$lang.skin_by} {$manifest.copyright}

{/if}

{if "DEBUG_MODE"|defined}

{/if}

{if $smarty.request.meta_redirect_url|fn_check_meta_redirect}

{/if}

Can I simply just put [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]{$settings.Company.company_address} after [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]{$settings.Company.company_name} ? [/font][/color]

The way to go is to make a hook, like here: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

This way your original template stays intact.

Then in this hook you can type whatever you like. You don't need (but you can) to call the company name from the database, you can just type in there.

have a look here.

I did that a few month ago.

Fotis

Can you provide me with a link Fotis nothing shows up … Or better attach the bottom.tpl code portion that you added in order to make the changes necessary

Hi sorry

The latest one is this http://forum.cs-cart…u-with-columns/

and the older one is here http://forum.cs-cart…right-mini-mod/

Fotis