Modern Updated Vendor Admin Panel?

I think the issue is he is using his business email to send out promotional emails so some emails go to spam folder. He probably didn't see them yet.

They did not go to spam :)

Please check your inbox and please let's continue there this post has a different meaning, thank you

They did not go to spam :)

Please check your inbox and please let's continue there this post has a different meaning, thank you

Sent many emails, no response :confused:

Just wondering if this works with latest version 4.11 > of MV which I am running. No reply from the sellers website, no posts on here since September 2019. Is the seller still here hungryweb?

Im guessing thats a no, then

Just wondering if this works with latest version 4.11 > of MV which I am running. No reply from the sellers website, no posts on here since September 2019. Is the seller still here hungryweb?

Still here :D

Im guessing thats a no, then

Yes, the theme is compatible with the latest CS-Cart & MV versions :)

I have a some bugs with it unfortunately. I will send a support request in pm.

Any feedback on this? I'm also interested in better UX experience for Vendors specifically. Any themes or upgrades out there?

Any feedback on this? I'm also interested in better UX experience for Vendors specifically. Any themes or upgrades out there?

UX experience?? What is it?? There is no such thing with cs-cart :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

up !

CS cart , its 2018 post and We still need change on the same issue for MV in 2021 please !

You think same way as Cs-cart's engineers do..

Yes you don't need it to be pretty if your store has only two types of users Admin (you) and buyers. However if you have mv store you have to worry about third type of users - sellers or vendors. If you can't gain their confidence and trust, there will no products in your store and if you don't have products no buyers. So you have to apply same logic as you would apply to front end home page design to gain confidence and trust of potential buyers.

This is purely a business aspect most software engineers and coders won't get it. They are only focused on features, features and features, i have been in this business too long have seen same mistakes too many times..

UX experience?? What is it?? There is no such thing with cs-cart :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In all honesty , colorful is great, but at least we should have simple easy to load products and use of vendor panel?

going on 8 months holding on to the license with the hope there is a easy vendor panel.

How do we get someone collectively at CS cart to hear us? I have written to CS cart but all I get is asking of this is a ticket (so paid credits can be deducted) Asking my self at what point to move on and get some other software...

How can I find a list of addon's that come with the license 4.12.2 .

Its confusing in the marketplace as to what is included and what needs to be bought.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

How can I find a list of addon's that come with the license 4.12.2 .

Its confusing in the marketplace as to what is included and what needs to be bought.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

If you go into admin -> addon menu it will list all available addons some on by default some disabled, you should see them all.

Is it possible to integrate these outside interfaces to work with CS Cart? Can a core PHP developer do it?

CS-cart's admin interface looks old, tired, antiquated

Any ideas about modern vendor admin panel?

I am surprised this hasn't been done for CS-cart

https://wrapbootstrap.com/themes/admin

Anyone modified it? Integrated bootstrap admin panel?

cs-cart says a new store panel will arrive in the future,

check here: What's New in Multi-Vendor ➤ Cs-Cart (cs-cart.com) (page buttom New vendor panel and more [Longer term])

if you can wait next 10 year cs-cart will be make one.

you know cs-cart vintage solution. don't ask them for anything new