Mod to add cost field

[quote name=‘snorocket’]We can add this functionality - Sno[/QUOTE]

When you add this functionality please let me know sno (send me Pm) in order to purchase

p.s. Will the report include previous orders, or only the orders after the mod is installed?

When will this be ready to download?

[quote name=‘elk’]When you add this functionality please let me know sno (send me Pm) in order to purchase

p.s. Will the report include previous orders, or only the orders after the mod is installed?[/quote]

It will calculate all products that you input a cost into the COG field and set the COG date, I’m putting the package together right now for download for those who got it, Thanks - Sno

Hi Sno - Just wondering how the download is coming along. Any news?

[QUOTE]Hi Sno - Just wondering how the download is coming along. Any news?[/QUOTE]

It is most likely going to be a couple hours late as usual! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Sno -

Can you please reply to me when I will be able to download this.

come on, struck.

you knew sno habits, everybody should know, it happened everytime

when he said “soon” it means another couple weeks or months, when its about due time, the reason will be “some error occured, new features added:confused:

or extend the release, because waiting for cs-cart new version.

ha ha ha… always like that.

believe me, im not whiny complainers, [COLOR=“Red”]i do love snorocket addons[/COLOR], but i dont like the way he lied about release time (it happened everytime baby, everytime, checkout every single addon of snorocket release)

and its been 3 days since he said “gonna put it tonight”

-----------

if you find something error with the addon after he release it, then he surely say this "the bug will be fix, but waiting for another “SO-CALLED-DONATION”

then i say not again sno… not again…

believe me someone will call me whiny complainers, but actually im not.

i just tell the truth

[QUOTE]believe me, im not whiny complainers, i do love snorocket addons,[/QUOTE]

You are truly a funny guy (or confused or something, I still haven’t come to a full conclusion)! :smiley:

You are exactly the kind of customer that I would do everything in my powers to [QUOTE]not[/QUOTE] accept an order from, only way I would even consider accepting your order would be if you were willing to pay 4 times the listed price, because you would require 4 times more of my time than a normal customer of ours! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, it should be my line, i should think 4 times before order from snorocket, now i just regret. order 5 addon, only 2 works.

if you have time tohelp snorocket then dont bother me, just ask him to reply 2 people above my post.

did i do anything wrong to snorocket? NO

i just tell the truth to everyone.

@vidan, make sure you have updated your account information otherwise the latest addons will not be in your account, when license checks come back as valid the addons will automatically appear in your account and be available for immediate download, this is true for all customers, everyone must have their account information (domain, cs-cart username) entered - Sno

Sno -

If you could please contact me in regards to this addon. Seems the only way you respond is via this forum thread.

Thanks

[quote name=‘sh1nn3r’]Sno -

If you could please contact me in regards to this addon. Seems the only way you respond is via this forum thread.

Thanks[/quote]

The addon has been in your file area ready to download for several days now - Sno

Read the installation instruction here.

Sno - thanks for posting the link to the instructions. Can a report be configured to show “Top 10 products by Profit”? Also, progress on elk’s request?

Thanks for the addon - it’s a valuable addition to CS-Cart!

Glen

Sno -

Testing revealed a show-stopper for me. Orders entered via the admin “Add Order” don’t seem to trigger the data collection necessary for the COG reports. (We frequently use this method of order entry.) I may have something mis-configured in my report, so could you confirm this?

thanks,

Glen

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]This mod will add a cost field to your admin. It will put the field in both your product list page and you product details page.

To start out, some credit goes to Snorocket. He has some of this over at his forum at [url]http://www.snorocket.com/forums/showthread.php?262-How-to-add-a-new-product-field-to-the-product-details-page[/url].

Ok, to start:

1.) In phpMyAdmin do:

ALTER TABLE `cscart_products` ADD `cost` DECIMAL (10,2) AFTER `product_code` ;

2.) Add your language variables

Language variable: cost
Value: Cost

3.) In core/fn.catalog.php

Add:

'products.cost',

After:

'products.product_type',

And add:

'cost' => 'products.cost',

After:

'price' => 'prices.price',

4.) In skins/basic/admin/views/products/manage.tpl

I don’t need the List Price on my manage page so I just replaced:

{$lang.list_price} ({$currencies.$primary_currency.symbol})

With:

{$lang.cost} ({$currencies.$primary_currency.symbol})

And I also replaced:

With:

If you want the List Price to stay, than just add my code as new code after the List Price or whatever. You’ll also need to play around with the table column widths to make everything fit.

5.) In skins/basic/admin/views/products/update.tpl

Add:

```php

Cost: ({$currencies.$primary_currency.symbol}) :

```

After:

```php

{$lang.price} ({$currencies.$primary_currency.symbol}) :

```

6.) Upload your files and you are all done.

Hope that helps someone.

Brandon[/QUOTE]

did all above but confused in step 2. 'cost shows up in cart but wont save value of cost. when you save it just resets to o.oo i have table in database . must have somthing in database wrong help please.

Dont see this on your site sno, is it available and can I import the cost price via .csv

Thanks

John

Have a project running right now for a client with all this goodies.

If anyone interested pm me

Fotis

cant send messages for a while now Fotis, some problem saying people cant recive them.

John

Hi again

just cleared some messages. Its that 50 messages limit… Try again

Fotis

Does anyone have a 3.0.x solution for the Cost field?