Mod Request

Hello,

I am requesting a mod and I am open to anyone who wants to contact me with a price or for more information.

I want a mod that will capitalize the first letter of all the words in my URL’s and I want it installed.

I am on version 2.0.10 with SEO mod enabled using Apache re-write. Unless the core software changes I want this mod to work seamlessly with CS-Cart without any major issues with upgrades. I also have some add-on’s that the mod should work with too.

I saw some post in the forum regarding this but I don’t want to hack around with my site. I want it done right and I don’t mind a charge for that.

Please respond. Thanks.

Are there no CS-Cart developers out there who can write this mod, I am very surprised. I would appreciate anyone that can answer, is that because of the software?

Ywalker, just a question, other than aesthetics, is there a reason why you want the first letter capitalized in your urls?

Actually, I have been in a meeting recently with an associate who recommended against it and had some serious valid reasons not to do this so I don’t need this mod after all but many thanks for the reply.

[quote name=‘ywalker’]Actually, I have been in a meeting recently with an associate who recommended against it and had some serious valid reasons not to do this so I don’t need this mod after all but many thanks for the reply.[/QUOTE]

Np thats exactly why I was asking :slight_smile: