MOD REQUEST: Pickup With Time Selection

My client wants to use the cart with pickup only, they want the client to be able to check a box to select a pickup time from the options displayed.

The Pickup Times:

Mon to fri

7 to 10

10 to 1

1 to 4

4 to 7

Sat

7 to 10

10 to 1

1 to 4

Sun

7 to 10

10 to 1

The clients notes are:

There must be 2 hours lead time in order for us to box up your parcels and have them ready at our dispatch point

An order can made at 7 am and still picked up at the first delivery time though as they are in 3 hour increments

Pick up date with a calendar and the ability to pick one date

Pickup time with a tick box when you can only tick one box! Eg 1 time otherwise it highlights with a note you can only tick one box.

Thanks

Hi, I would suggest you contact webgraphiq.com directly for something like that. Awesome people to work with.

D.

[quote name='melbourneweb' timestamp='1320363047' post='125283']

My client wants to use the cart with pickup only, they want the client to be able to check a box to select a pickup time from the options displayed.

The Pickup Times:

Mon to fri

7 to 10

10 to 1

1 to 4

4 to 7

Sat

7 to 10

10 to 1

1 to 4

Sun

7 to 10

10 to 1

The clients notes are:

There must be 2 hours lead time in order for us to box up your parcels and have them ready at our dispatch point

An order can made at 7 am and still picked up at the first delivery time though as they are in 3 hour increments

Pick up date with a calendar and the ability to pick one date

Pickup time with a tick box when you can only tick one box! Eg 1 time otherwise it highlights with a note you can only tick one box.

Thanks

[/quote]

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1320363895' post='125284']

Hi, I would suggest you contact webgraphiq.com directly for something like that. Awesome people to work with.

D.

[/quote]

Thanks for your suggestion. I emailed these guys a few days ago however I haven't heard back.

[quote name=‘melbourneweb’ timestamp=‘1320822098’ post=‘125602’]

Thanks for your suggestion. I emailed these guys a few days ago however I haven’t heard back.

[/quote]

Email Alexey at the Alt-Team:

http://www.alt-team.com/

Tell’em Snorocket sent you :)

[quote name=‘snorocket’ timestamp=‘1320852336’ post=‘125624’]

Email Alexey at the Alt-Team:

http://www.alt-team.com/

Tell’em Snorocket sent you :)

[/quote]

Thankyou, good timing as I just heard back from webgraphiq.com and they say they are too bust to help so I have emailed above.

I use will.sinclair at sinclairtechnologysolutions dot com for work, he is very reliable and I would recommend him.

John

[quote name='JohnCarroll' timestamp='1320866632' post='125645']

I use will.sinclair at sinclairtechnologysolutions dot com for work, he is very reliable and I would recommend him.

John

[/quote]

Thanks, I have contacted them as well via elance.