Mod Made

I am looking for a mod that can be made as an add on to CS-Cart. I want to be able to enter customer info by date and have it alert me as to when the date expires.

I am creating a Professional Service Program and need to have valid through date. I want to be alerted when the date is about to be expired so I can deactivate an account that has not paid.

Another option is to have the profile field be moded and have the dates there.

Please feel free to contact us here for a quote.

To clarify, you want to be notified N days after a customer registers if they have not purchased from your site in that period? And if they have you would get no notification?

If so, that's a pretty simple addon that can be done wholly within your my_changes addon and a daily cron job to run the process. Feel free to click the 'get-a-quote' in my signature and provide your full requirements and we'll be happy to give you a fixed-price bid.

No, what I want is to enter a member ship date in the profile area that will have a join and expire date. When the date gets close to or passed the expire date, I want to be notified so the account can be suspended.

I am making a professional service program that they will pay for every year. The dates help me keep track of who owes what.

No, what I want is to enter a member ship date in the profile area that will have a join and expire date. When the date gets close to or passed the expire date, I want to be notified so the account can be suspended.

I am making a professional service program that they will pay for every year. The dates help me keep track of who owes what.

This mod requires custom development work. Not just few lines of code should be added. Hire someone form this forum or contact us. We will be glad to help you.

I am looking for a mod that can be made as an add on to CS-Cart. I want to be able to enter customer info by date and have it alert me as to when the date expires.

I am creating a Professional Service Program and need to have valid through date. I want to be alerted when the date is about to be expired so I can deactivate an account that has not paid.

Another option is to have the profile field be moded and have the dates there.

Please get a price quote here. we are also at your service. Please write at Support@webkul.com or click here

Not a problem. You can either have this

1) run as a report (accounts that are active but date has expired) and then select which to suspend.

2) run as an automated task that would check and de-activiate he accounts automatically and report how many it did (on admin login or upon menu selection)

3) run automatically and do the work and no notifications (if your volume is high).

Ideally I'd think you'd want some combination of the above. I.e. when the account gets to10 days prior to expiration, send them an email to notify them of the upcoming suspension and a link to re-subscribe, then another about 2days before if they haven't re-subscribed and then suspend them if they haven't acted.