Missing orders! 2.0.12

We’ve just had a similar issue with 2.11 -

We updated from 1.35sp4 to 2.11 Saturday 11th September 2010

The store opened 9:00am - 2 orders on the saturday

The numbers are XX373 and XX372.

The system shows an order for XX371 at 16.09 and the next one XX374 at 18.11.

Any ideas?

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1264699505' post='68569']

The orders are still there, just change the order id number in the address bar.

J.

[/quote]

We have a few orders that are missing from the CS-Cart Dashboard… but we did receive an email with the order details as usual, and the customers credit card was successfully charged, and the money went into our PayPal account. (We use Websites Payment Pro)

But the orders are not visible on the CS-Cart dashboard… I can change the order ID in the URL bar and then the order details appear on the dashboard… But that is the only way to view them in the Dashboard… Why would this be happening . It is only for a few orders and just started happening today after 1 plus years of successful orders.

[quote name='jaytheshop' timestamp='1364329809' post='158763']

We have a few orders that are missing from the CS-Cart Dashboard… but we did receive an email with the order details as usual, and the customers credit card was successfully charged, and the money went into our PayPal account. (We use Websites Payment Pro)

But the orders are not visible on the CS-Cart dashboard… I can change the order ID in the URL bar and then the order details appear on the dashboard… But that is the only way to view them in the Dashboard… Why would this be happening . It is only for a few orders and just started happening today after 1 plus years of successful orders.

[/quote]

These orders were (are) marked as “incomplete” which is available as a link from the “incomplete orders” text.

You've got an issue with Paypal and return urls or something of that nature.

Hmmm. Not sure what issue we could be having with PayPal… But we just had another order that failed to show up in the dashboard… It will only show once you chnage the order ID in the URL…

Do you have any advice on why this i happening or how I can fix it?

Within your Paypal Profile Settings there is an option for “Auto Return”, considering that you are using Paypal Pro, try turning this Auto Return option “Off” and I believe this will fix your problem. ;-)

Also relates to what Jesse mentioned above regarding the possible return URL issue.