Missing my changes addon

HI All,

I unistalled the my changes addon by pressing uninstall but it has dissapeared completeley from the addon window, any idea how to get it back?

Thanks

John

You could try unpacking a fresh version of CS-Cart and then copying the folder / contents of addons/my_changes into your site.

This should make the addon re-appear in the addons window and then you can re-install it.

I haven’t actually tried this, but it should work since it is just like installing a brand new addon.

Brandon

Is there even anything in the My Changes Addon folder?

Strange thing is, I had a 2 day old back up of my skin/my_changes on my local so uploaded that to my_skin/customer/addons, but still not able to view it?

Any help is appreciated

John

We’re not talking about the root/skins/you-skin/customer/addons/my_changes folder, we’re talking about the actuall addon at root/addons/my_changes. If this folder is missing than the addon doesn’t exist in your install and you need to reinstall it.

Brandon

Thanks for the pointers Guys, the root/addons/my changes folder was there but the addon.xml file was missing from within it, seems like it was deleted when I uninstalled the my changes add on, I restored it from a backup

Thanks

John

[quote name=‘gginorio’]Is there even anything in the My Changes Addon folder?[/QUOTE]

If you did not put anything there it is empty :slight_smile: you need to add files that overrides original hooks, css parts…