Missing 7 days of orders !! HELP

7 days ago, I upgraded to 2.1.3…

I had issues with the shipping, so today I reverted back to 2.1.2… Once I reverted back to 2.1.2, I noticed I deleted 7 days worth of orders.

Like an idiot, I forgot to backup my site. I have reinstelled 2.1.3 in hopes It might bring it back, but was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions ?

Um, im guessing you don’t understand how a database works. but you cant roll back to a 2.1.2 version that’s a week old and think that all the orders since then will remain.

Those orders are lost and gone forever if you did not back up your store as of today.

I knew that, I just wasn’t thinking when I did that…

[quote name=‘TonyK’]Um, im guessing you don’t understand how a database works. but you cant roll back to a 2.1.2 version that’s a week old and think that all the orders since then will remain.

Those orders are lost and gone forever if you did not back up your store as of today.[/QUOTE]

do you have email copies of the orders? You can go back and hand enter them in?

Probably wont work if you capture the CC #, but if they paid with Paypal then you have record of payment too.

Did you contact your hosting company to see if they have a daily backup?

[quote name=‘TonyK’]do you have email copies of the orders? You can go back and hand enter them in?

Probably wont work if you capture the CC #, but if they paid with Paypal then you have record of payment too.

Did you contact your hosting company to see if they have a daily backup?[/QUOTE]

Something strange is happing now,

I’m trying to do a test purchase and it shows me shipping quotes, but when I click on “CHECK OUT” I get an error.

:Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.

Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We’ll see what we can do about it."