Minimum Order mod for cs-cart 1.3.5 sp4 is done!

Hi everyone, I have just finished this mod.

A donation more than 25 dollars will receive this mod through e-mail.

Paypal Donation Address: pthermonanugrahindah@gmail.com

Thanks.

Can you describe how this works, some pictures would be good.

Thank you.

[quote name=‘Darius’]Can you describe how this works, some pictures would be good.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Very easy, setup MOQ in the backend for each product.

For example, MOQ 8 for prodcut A, then the customer can only place order more than or equal 8, or else he can not checkout.

Inventory control must be enabled.

[quote name=‘joe’]Hi everyone, I have just finished this mod.

A donation more than 20 dollars will receive this mod through e-mail.

Donation Address: pthermonanugrahindah@gmail.com

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hi Joe,

We would like to donate USD20.00 to get this mod!

Is the gmail a paypal account?

Maybe it is better to have a demo URL for this feature?

Best regards,

Arnold.

[quote name=‘arnocn’]Hi Joe,

We would like to donate USD20.00 to get this mod!

Is the gmail a paypal account?

Maybe it is better to have a demo URL for this feature?

Best regards,

Arnold.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is a paypal account. I can help you install this mod first, then you do the donation. How is it?

[quote name=‘joe’]Yes, that is a paypal account. I can help you install this mod first, then you do the donation. How is it?[/QUOTE]

Can you give a link to check it in action? At least to see the customer side, I want to see how information is presented if you try to add lover then minimum value. Also does it work with SP3?

How difficult installation is (I don’t want any help from side, I do not share any access to sever details with anyone), does it require some sql injections?

[quote name=‘Darius’]Can you give a link to check it in action? At least to see the customer side, I want to see how information is presented if you try to add lover then minimum value. Also does it work with SP3?

How difficult installation is (I don’t want any help from side, I do not share any access to sever details with anyone), does it require some sql injections?[/QUOTE]

Currently I am waiting for arnocn’s feedback. This is a very safe mod.

Let us wait for arnocn’s good news.

This mod behaves exactly like “minimum order quantity” in cs-cart 2.0.

Hi Joe,

I just found that even you set the minimum order quantity, the customer still able to add the product to the cart of quantity < MOQ without any difficulty.

so, this becomes meaningless.

(can you improve that?–when customer try to buy quantity < MOQ, he/she will fail to do so, and it will be perfect if the system will show a message to the customer, advise him/her that the product has MOQ required).

now i will try this one for test:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

which i found here:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=4493&page=2&highlight=minimum+order+quantity[/url]

I just found that even you set the minimum order quantity, the customer still able to add the product to the cart of quantity < MOQ without any difficulty.

so, this becomes meaningless.

(can you improve that?–when customer try to buy quantity < MOQ, he/she will fail to do so, and it will be perfect if the system will show a message to the customer, advise him/her that the product has MOQ required).

now i will try this one for test:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

which i found here:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=4493&page=2&highlight=minimum+order+quantity[/url][/QUOTE]

That method by use of selectbox is very lame for MOQ and your customer will not appreciate that thus affect your sales.

I have tested my mod for many times and it works perfect.

I think you make a mistake in installing process.

I won’t release meaningless mod and ask for donation. Please check carefully.

Hi Joe/All,

I found I forgot to “Enable inventory tracking” when testing…so sorry.

and after i enable it, the MOQ mod works fine! very good!

but i found a new problem, and i hope this is nothing to do with the MOQ mod:

when customer add new product to the cart, the products’ quantity in the cart being updated fine (beside the cart picture (filled_cart_icon.gif) ), but when you click the “view cart” link, it goes inside to the cart, and there you find that the products’ quantity did not updated there. (it is still the old cart before you adding new product into the cart–quantity not changed).

I hope my explanation is clear.

Anyone know what is going wrong with this?

There still can be some compatibility issues between web browsers and cs-cart versions.

You have nothing to display, no test page, person who tested this says it doesn’t work so what are you selling? That is why I never do any donations, I only buy 100% tested, working software with support.

[quote name=‘arnocn’]Hi Joe/All,

I found I forgot to “Enable inventory tracking” when testing…so sorry.

and after i enable it, the MOQ mod works fine! very good!

but i found a new problem, and i hope this is nothing to do with the MOQ mod:

when customer add new product to the cart, the products’ quantity in the cart being updated fine (beside the cart picture (filled_cart_icon.gif) ), but when you click the “view cart” link, it goes inside to the cart, and there you find that the products’ quantity did not updated there. (it is still the old cart before you adding new product into the cart–quantity not changed).

I hope my explanation is clear.

Anyone know what is going wrong with this?[/quote]

I am sure that is not the problem of my mod.

There is a small time delay for the system to update the cart, I also have this kind of problem. It is definitely not the problem of this mod.

Update: I think you have modified other files related with cart. In my local test, the cart icon is also changed when an item is added. That is, besides the delay of added item from cs-cart side, everything works just fine.

Hi Joe,

The MOQ mod works perfect! it is exactly same like the MOQ feature in the cs-cart 2.0 beta 3. thanks very much ! :wink:

The MOQ mod works perfect! it is exactly same like the MOQ feature in the cs-cart 2.0 beta 3. thanks very much ! ;)[/QUOTE]

You are welcome! I also create a Maximum Order mod. Anyone interested can send a donation $25 through Paypal to pthermonanugrahindah@gmail.com to receive both of the mods!