Minimum order amount

Is there a setting that allows me to define a minimum order amount per vendor under cs-cart multivendor?

I know there is this setting per storefront, but i would need it per vendor as well

No, unfortunately there is no such setting.

But anyways it has any sense only in case when Direct Customer-to-Vendor Payments add-on is used, since in the other way, the cart will be mixed up with products from different vendors, so it will be hard for a customer to understand, why it is not allowed to proceed to the checkout.

If you have active support subscription, you can contact us via Help Desk, so we can create the add-on for you that will add such a functionality (will only work with Direct Customer-to-Vendor Payments add-on).

If you do not find ready to use solution, our development team is at your service

But anyways it has any sense only in case when Direct Customer-to-Vendor Payments add-on is used, since in the other way, the cart will be mixed up with products from different vendors, so it will be hard for a customer to understand, why it is not allowed to proceed to the checkout.

Unfortunately, this does not help me.
We work with Stripe Payment for marketplaces and PayPal Payments for marketplaces. :roll_eyes: