Migrated To Wamp - What To Change In Config

Using WAMP 64 3.0.6

phpinfo -

Also attached as PDF

PHP INFO.pdf

Thanks. Are you sure that you provide me the complete PDF document with full phpinfo() output? It looks like you don't have any installed PHP extensions.

Hi Gleb, full doc attached.

@eComLabs - in regards to Glebs statement that CS-Cart doesn't support a windows install, what do you use to build and test websites offline, like you recommended I do before installing my new theme?

phpinfo().pdf

bump - still need this sorting

bump.....

@SeanDigitalSave it looks like you already have all necessary extensions for CS-Cart. Unfortunately, I don't know how to help you fix your installation for Windows. I work only with Linux/UNIX systems. Usually you should use Linux for development, staging and production environments.

I have cs-cart running on WAMP 64 on Windows 10. I made no modifications to get it working. The default WAMP and cs-cart install worked fine. You might want to re-install WAMP and take all the default install parameters (don't modify anything).

Also, make sure you download a WAMP version with a compatible version of PHP and mySQL to the cs-cart version you are using.

Which version of WAMP did you grab Triplets?

And did you install CS Cart first or just move web backup over?