Migrated to Another Server And Gives an Hook Error

[size=4]Hello.

I migrated my store to another server and it gives an error.

First error was “[color=#000000][font=Times]Hook fn_access_restrictions_user_init is not callable”. I renamed access_restrictions addon to something else and that error gone. But then it gave an different error[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times]Hook fn_random_products_get_blocks is not callable[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times]I searched it and there was no result and i decided to ask it in the forum. I cleared files in var/cache and var/compiled but no luck. Why is it happening?[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4]I renamed random_products module and that error gone but i have another error.

[color=#000000][font=Times]Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_top_menu_form() in /home/globalsa/public_html/controllers/customer/init.php on line 64[/font][/color][/size]

I replaced controller file with the backup and all done. Thanks.

I'm guessing you have permissions/ownership issues left over from your move. Each of those addons will have a fn_register_hooks() function in the init.php file in their directories. Usually those functions are defined in the func.php file.

So it would seem that the init.php file is able to be read but either the func.php files don't exist or there are permissions issues where it can't be read.

Contact your hosting provider and ask them for help in straightening out your ownerships/permissions based on the mode PHP runs in only your server (DSO or suPHP).

Unfortunately, i was the hosting provider. ( :

Thank you for your reply.