Meta Tags (URGENT)

To whom is reading this, im not sure if you are aware of Attracta, well anyways it scans and uploads you to a bunch of websites. Great tool to have. Anyways im having a meta tag issue, that i cannot seem to resolve… Ive fixed some in CS Cart although there not reflecting, not sure what im doing wrong.

Attracta says:

Optimize your Title and Description tags for top rankings

Title and meta description tags are what is actually displayed in Google’s search results. Having clear, well-written titles and descriptions, that also conform to length standards, is an essential part of getting your customers to visit your site over your competitors. Visit the Tutorial section for instructions on writing good Meta Tags.

Analysis of 10,000 pages on your site found 9,893 pages with title or description tag problems.

Good title tags have between 10 and 70 characters, while good description tags have between 50 and 156 characters.

Meta Description

Missing meta description tags 6 view details

Duplicate meta description tags 9,337 view details

Long meta description tags 7,984 view details

Short meta description tags 316 view details

Title Tag

Missing title tags 0 view details

Duplicate title tags 9,266 view details

Long title tags 2,431 view details

Short title tags 130 view details

---------------->

Anyone know how to fix this an easy way, or know someone that could do it for me for a responsible price? We currently have 600 or so items in stock in our store.

Thank you,

JB Marketplace

Visit us @ www.JBMarketplace.com

Beware trying to use this “Attracta” service. I’m guessing it may help, but I would probably call it “attacka” instead. Once you try to submit your site, or in my case I put a few sites on it like an idiot, IT WILL KILL YOUR SERVER when it tries to spider your site(s) hitting 4-5 pages a second, per website. It does not appear you can control how fast it tries to hit pages and if you are not prepared it WILL shut down your site(s). Ouch! Then there is no way on their site to turn off the spider or close your account. You have to “send them an email” and…wait! We ended up just blocking them on the .htaccess to try to get our sites back.

So if you are going to try it, I would suggest only submitting one site, and even then you may want to wait until they allow you to be able to “stop” the scan or delete it completely.

Yes, it does kill your sever. My server contacted me about it although the issue was resolved. You must have a SEO installed and Sitemap. Without it itll really kill your sever. But so far it works great!

[quote name=‘clips’]Beware trying to use this “Attracta” service. I’m guessing it may help, but I would probably call it “attacka” instead. Once you try to submit your site, or in my case I put a few sites on it like an idiot, IT WILL KILL YOUR SERVER when it tries to spider your site(s) hitting 4-5 pages a second, per website. It does not appear you can control how fast it tries to hit pages and if you are not prepared it WILL shut down your site(s). Ouch! Then there is no way on their site to turn off the spider or close your account. You have to “send them an email” and…wait! We ended up just blocking them on the .htaccess to try to get our sites back.

So if you are going to try it, I would suggest only submitting one site, and even then you may want to wait until they allow you to be able to “stop” the scan or delete it completely.[/QUOTE]