Merchant Account Invoicing

Is there any merchant provider where I would be able to invoice customers with a link to pay?

Something similar to the Payment Request function in Paypal.

Also any good merchant account providers?

Thanks for the help.

Are you requesting a merchant account or are you requesting information on gateways that provide services? Normally, a merchant account needs to be applied for and approved. The better the merchant account provider the higher the requirements and usually the lower the fees.

You would have to encode an awfully lot of info in a link. Why not just take them through the checkout process?

If you’re a new merchant or have poor credit, Paypal might be your only option.

Requesting information. I’ve used a merchant account before on the site but just opted out to using Paypal and Google checkout, but want to start using a merchant account again as well.

Sending an invoice is sometimes necessary because customers call in asking for a product that’s not listed in the store and I would just send them an email invoice for the payment instead of posting the item on the site. I also send customers invoices if they want to upgrade their order.

So is there any way to do it with a merchant account?

[quote name=‘heyheyhey’]Requesting information. I’ve used a merchant account before on the site but just opted out to using Paypal and Google checkout, but want to start using a merchant account again as well.

Sending an invoice is sometimes necessary because customers call in asking for a product that’s not listed in the store and I would just send them an email invoice for the payment instead of posting the item on the site. I also send customers invoices if they want to upgrade their order.

So is there any way to do it with a merchant account?[/QUOTE]

So maybe you need something like invoicing mod for cs-cart. You create invoice (also with products that are not listed in store) send invoice to customer he pays completing cs-cart checkout and uses any of available in store payment methods.

Not sure if this mod is completed

[url]http://www.snorocket.com/addons/quote-invoicing-addon.html[/url]