Meet Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.2 With Improvements And Bug Fixes

in settings -> Checkout -> Default Customer Location you can change

That was actually the first thing i checked and strangely the value is not even Boston and still i'm seeing Boston as the default city at checkout.

Yes. The point of the fix in 4.10.2 was to make sure that people write name and surname in correct order. For example, in Russia people could write surname first, and it would end up being a name.

What you brought up in a bug report is a different matter that we will address in 4.10.3.

4.10.2 that advises customers enter their full name as "John Doe" (as opposed to "Doe John").

4.10.3 will properly separate "John Richard Doe" or "Doe John Richard" (depending on how you configure the checkout) into name and surnamsome

Some people has 4 words in thier full name not 3for example

First name: taib ramadan

Last name: ben kahtan

I think it bater to add possibility to seperating first name and last name as 2 input box not one.

I really hate that in this modern cart there is still no possibility for customer to send a question about product and for admin to know what product / sku is question about. I find forms useless feature..

Add referrer item to the form elements and add form to block with out free Pages content in blocks addon :)

Yes that is what I use now, but referrer not always shows url of page msg sent from..

Add referrer item to the form elements and add form to block with out free Pages content in blocks addon :)

Nice work on checkout page, can you do last name then first name config for whole cs-cart system such as using in profiles? Because there are many countries using last name first.

Nice work on checkout page, can you do last name then first name config for whole cs-cart system such as using in profiles? Because there are many countries using last name first.

This is possible since 4.10.3. Here's an extract from the blog article.

The First name and last name field can now become Last name and first name. It depends on the order of profile fields in the settings of the corresponding block at checkout. The names are also now split correctly. If a customer enters “John Richard Doe” (or “Doe John Richard” when the last name comes first), then Doe will be the last name.

Some people has 4 words in thier full name not 3for example

First name: taib ramadan

Last name: ben kahtan

I think it bater to add possibility to seperating first name and last name as 2 input box not one.

Totally agree ! I have some customers that have a name separated by multiple space : example John DOE LOS SANTOS

In that example, CS-cart convert like this : First Name : "John Doe Los" and Last Name "Santos".

It would be better to have the possibility to have two separate fields for First and Last Name. That would prevent any troubles like this...