Meet Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.9.2 With Technical Improvements

We have released version 4.9.2 SP4. It addresses the shutdown of Google+ API. The shutdown will be complete on March 7, 2019, but Google informs that intermittent problems may occur starting with January 28, 2019. CS-Cart used Google+ API in the following add-ons: Social Login, Back-End Sign-In via Google. If you upgrade to 4.9.2 SP4, the shutdown of Google+ API shouldn’t affect the functionality of the mentioned add-ons.

We have released version 4.9.2 SP4. It addresses the shutdown of Google+ API. The shutdown will be complete on March 7, 2019, but Google informs that intermittent problems may occur starting with January 28, 2019. CS-Cart used Google+ API in the following add-ons: Social Login, Back-End Sign-In via Google. If you upgrade to 4.9.2 SP4, the shutdown of Google+ API shouldn't affect the functionality of the mentioned add-ons.

when is offical 4.9.3 planned ?

when is offical 4.9.3 planned ?

Unless something changes, it's planned for February (as it was mentioned in our video report).

Unless something changes, it's planned for February (as it was mentioned in our video report).

Is cs cart eu compatible? I have doubts because of this poor gdpr add-on

Is cs cart eu compatible? I have doubts because of this poor gdpr add-on

You can compose your own GDPR page and either post it as html in the translations, or put a link to it wherever the module makes it appear.

If you want it to appear on more places and instances, use some pop-up manager, like the one of cs-market.com

Why my posts on bugtracker where deleted?

Why my posts on bugtracker where deleted?

Posts were deleted because bug tracker is supposed to be used to post bug reports, not posts with some questions about the basic functionality. You can posts such questions on the forum.

We have released version 4.9.2 SP4. It addresses the shutdown of Google+ API. The shutdown will be complete on March 7, 2019, but Google informs that intermittent problems may occur starting with January 28, 2019. CS-Cart used Google+ API in the following add-ons: Social Login, Back-End Sign-In via Google. If you upgrade to 4.9.2 SP4, the shutdown of Google+ API shouldn't affect the functionality of the mentioned add-ons.

Hello, I am using the Google + Social Login add-on in my site and I did receive an email notification from Google that this will be shut down. Is it correct to assume that if I upgrade to 4.9.2, I do not have to do anything else from my end and the add-on will still work as usual?

Hello, I am using the Google + Social Login add-on in my site and I did receive an email notification from Google that this will be shut down. Is it correct to assume that if I upgrade to 4.9.2, I do not have to do anything else from my end and the add-on will still work as usual?

Yes; if you're using version 4.9.2 SP4 (the SP part is important), then everything should work as before, even after the Google+ API shutdown. When testing SP4, we disabled Google+ API for our old application, and the sign-in worked fine without it.

Posts were deleted because bug tracker is supposed to be used to post bug reports, not posts with some questions about the basic functionality. You can posts such questions on the forum.

so, you want to say that cs cart is gdpr compatible ? :)

also please pointus to one website which uses ti explicit gdpr settings.. so we can use which sites uses this similar technique :)

so, you want to say that cs cart is gdpr compatible ? :)

Open your language definitions and search for

.agreement_text_full

You will see 8 instances where the GDPR text appears. Edit it as your national legislation requires - if you don't like what you see.