max upload file size

Hello.

I am having an issue getting large downloadable files working correctly. I am able to get smaller downloadable file to work … they show up in the Files tab … however, the larger one do not.

In php.ini, I have:

post_max_size = 2147483647

upload_max_filesize = 2147483647

This file size is slightly less than 2gb … when I attempt to “Server” load a file size of 1789010774, the routine copies the file to it's directory/file however on the Files tab the filename and file size does not show up (meaning the database fields are blank (empty) too.

I have grepped the script for 'uplMaxSize' and I get:

uplMaxSize' => ini_get('upload_max_filesize')

I will assume this is the filesize as set in php.ini.

Any help to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello Entangled,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Pavel,

Why do you need access to my server?

As mentioned, the settings in php.ini are slightly less than the 2 gig limit of a 32 bit OS … both the settings are now at 2000M … still slightly less than 2 gigs.

We have no problems with files less than 2 gigs in osCommerce.

This Product has 2 downloadable files:

1789010774 Dec 11 13:12 pzv017part1.wmv

1117146290 Dec 11 13:55 pzv017part2.wmv

When selecting the files using Server, the popup shows the file's sizes being 2gig and 1gig … when in fact they are 1.8gig and 1.1gig … both well below the current 2000M php.ini settings.

You should be able to reproduce this issue in your Demo since I am using the lastest version of Multi-version V3 in “trial mode”.

I also want to know why Server COPIES the file instead of MOVING the file and why new folders/directories are created based on the product_id when I told CSC that my download path is /var/download …

Thanks for the reply,

Craig

PS … why cann't I start a new topic in some of the Forums?

Pavel,

These files work fine a VERY old version of osCommerce:

2136415619 Jan 3 2011 vl006movie.wmv

2120393542 Jul 2 2011 vl021movie.wmv

2129861099 Sep 14 2011 vl064movie.wmv

yet this file is not working in CS-Cart Multi-vendor V3:

1789010774 Dec 11 13:12 pzv017part1.wmv

When I do a du -h on the 3 above files, they all show as 2.0G file whereas the last one shows as 1.7G.

Thanks again,

Craig

Hello Craig,

Thank you for the reply.

We have forwarded your request to our technical support engineer so that he could examine the problem in more detail. You can continue to communicate with him regarding this issue in the Help Desk ticket.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team