Manually Set Tax Rates

Does anyone know how this works? Does this mean I can enter my own tax? If so, how do I do it? The box is greyed out.

Have you tried the KB to see if that helps?

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

It does not say what the Manual Tax means or how to enable it.

[quote name='Wop99' timestamp='1412623244' post='193456']

It does not say what the Manual Tax means or how to enable it.

[/quote]

Yes, you can enter your own tax. May be the following article will help you:

Thanks for the link. The only thing is that nowhere does it say how to enable the Manual Tax check box. Everytime I hover over it, I get the red circle.

[quote name='Wop99' timestamp='1412783886' post='193667']

Thanks for the link. The only thing is that nowhere does it say how to enable the Manual Tax check box. Everytime I hover over it, I get the red circle.

[/quote]

Could you please provide us with the screenshot of the issue?

I am trying to attach and image but it will not work. The issue I have is when you create a new order in the admin section, there is an option for Manual Tax. That check box is greyed out. Is there a way for me to enter/edit tax to an order or is it a fix amount?

have you got taxes set up in correctly admin taxes? if so then perhaps see this

[quote name='Wop99' timestamp='1413047443' post='193921']

I am trying to attach and image but it will not work. The issue I have is when you create a new order in the admin section, there is an option for Manual Tax. That check box is greyed out. Is there a way for me to enter/edit tax to an order or is it a fix amount?

[/quote]

It looks like you should create an order at first, then edit it and add corresponding tax.