Manual shipping cost based on location and zip code

I have two shipping configurations one is like country and location and the other is country/location and zip code

I did this because sometimes the same location has different shipping cost for some zip codes.

The problem is that when i check shipping cost in cart i get only the rates for the first configuration even though i fill the zip code.

Any ideas how to make this thing work?

thx

Hello, Tassoz.

As far as I understood, you have created two locations, one shipping method and set different rates for each location, right?

Thanks for the response

Well i have created 3 locations for country Greece and everyone of them has different states and no zip codes

And i have also created another location(named loc4) for country Greece which has all the states of the first 3 locations and zip codes.

What i want to achieve is that if someone fills his zipcode and that zipcode is in loc4 then in shipping methods selection both methods will be displayed the cheap one lets say 2.5euro and the expensive one 15euro.

Hope it’s clear now :)

Thank you for the clarification.

So, you should set the rates for all 4 locations for both methods. Have you done this?

[quote name=‘orangegirl’ timestamp=‘1338532149’ post=‘137809’] Thank you for the clarification. So, you should set the rates for all 4 locations for both methods. Have you done this? [/quote]

Yes all Shipping methods have rates :) but only one displays!