Mandatory feilds do not do their job

Hey,

I Have a problem with the mandatory fields on my website.

When i tried to send a message to the website through the contact us page there is around 6 mandatory fields, but even if i left them empty and submit my message nothing will tell me that there is an error.

Instead, it will show me a message saying that “Thank you for contacting us. We’ll answer you at first opportunity”.

The same problem exist on the Apply for a vendor account page that will allow any one to apply for that account even if he/she submit his/her email only.

How can i solve that?

Thanks in advance.

Mina.

What version? If there is a red asterik by the label then the submit will fail and the label and element will be highlighted. If there’s no asterik, then it isn’t set. Clear your cache.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]What version? If there is a red asterik by the label then the submit will fail and the label and element will be highlighted. If there’s no asterik, then it isn’t set. Clear your cache.[/QUOTE]

Hi tbirnseth,

I already solve the problem.

yes, there is a red asterisk, but the problem was with the verisign seal.

If its on the page the mandatory feilds doesn’t work and if its not their there is no problem every things work fine. so i remove it and put a banner with an image of verisign and a link to check if its a trusted seal.

Thanks.